2018 Price List
When it comes to trust and value…
$25 a cubic feet is what we charge for most boxed items.
Vehicles $1,400 to $2,600 is average cost for transportation a vehicle from the USA to Douala. Custom duties & Taxes are determined by the SGS and Customs in Cameroon. Additionally, there are clearing related charges associated with each vehicle (see goodsamaritanenterprises.com/before-you-ship-a-vehicle for ideas of clearing related charges for each vehicle shipped in a container).
General Price List
Boxes at $25 a Cubic Foot (except for newer items and ones that will attract a lot of duties).
• Length x width x height= Cubic Volume
• If measuring in INCHES divide Cubic Volume by 1728 = Cubic Feet.
• If measuring in CENTIMETERS divide Cubic Volume by 28,316.85= Cubic Feet
• Multiply Cubic feet by $25 to get your shipping cost.
Here are some general sizes to help you. These are measured in inches.
12 ”X 12” X 6” (0.5 Cubic FT ) $12.50
12” x 12” X 12” (1Cubic FT) $25
15” X 15” X 15” (1.9 Cubic FT) $48
18” x 18” x 16” (3 Cubic FT) $75
18” x 18” x 24” (4.5 cubic FT) $112
20” X 20” X 20” (4.6 Cubic FT) $115
25” X 15” X “15 (3.2 Cubic FT) $80
25” X 20” X 20” (5.7 cubic FT) $140
24” x 18” x24 (6 Cubic FT) $150
22” x 22” x 21” (5.9 Cubic FT) $150
Carry on Suit Cases $50 to $75
Regular Suit Cases $100 to $150
20 Gallon Plastic Buckets $100
100 to 120 Quart Coolers $140
35 Gallons Plastic Buckets $175
50 Gallon Plastic Buckets $220
55 Gallon Barrels $250
1 Gallon paint & similar size item $5
5 Gallon Paint & Similar size items $25
Thread mills $250 & up
Tiles/Price per Pallet $250 to $350
Toilets (Tank & Bowl Combo)$125, or $25 a Cubic FT
Twin Mattresses $120
Full Mattresses $155
Queen Mattresses $200
King Mattresses $220
Refrigerators $300 and up, or $25 per Cubic foot
Dryers, Washers, Gas Cookers $250 to $350
Flat Screen TVs $175 – $350
Living Room Furniture set $2,000 and up
Duffel bags $150 – $250
Diapers $15 – $30
Folding Chairs $5 to $10
Stacking Chairs $15 to $20
Tires $40 for cars and $50 for SUVs
Bicycles $40 – $80 LIMITED Number
Rice $10 for 50 Lb & $20 for 100 lb
Vehicle engines and vehicle spare parts will be charged based on anticipated duties in Cameroon. We only charge the cost of shipping from the USA to Cameroon. Duties and any additional costs will be determined after the custom duties have been given.
A surcharge of 25% or more will be levied on all items that are too heavy and require the use of a forklift or extra labor.
Vehicle Price List
Prices for vehicles range from $1400 – $2600. SHIPPING ONLY!
Toyota Land Cruiser, Toyota Sequoia and similar vehicles: $2,600 empty
Toyota 4Runner, Nissan Pathfinder & similar size vehicles: $2,000 Empty
Toyota RAV4, Toyota CRV & similar size vehicles: $1,800 Empty
Toyota Tacoma, Nissan Frontier & similar size vehicles: $1,600 Empty
Honda Accord, Toyota Camry & similar size vehicles: $1,550 Empty
Toyota Corolla, Honda Civic & similar size vehicles: $1,550 Empty
Toyota Sienna & similar size vans: $2,400 Empty
Chevy Suburban and similar size SUV’s $2,600 Empty
TRANSMISSIONS AND ENGINES $500 and up
ALL OTHER ITEMS NOT MENTIONED HERE WILL BE DETERMINED BASED ON SIZE, VALUE AND ANTICIPATED DUTIES IN CAMEROON
The following items are considered as contraband by the Cameroonian government. If they are found among your items, a penalty of 300,000 or more could be levied including confiscation of the items.
- Military Uniforms and anything resembling them
- All military gadgets and equipment
- Alcoholic drinks
- Water/Non alcoholic beverages
- Expired medicines and products
- Cooking oil
A 10 to 30% discount is usually given to missionaries and items designated for ministry or humanitarian purposes when we have enough paying customers to break even. Items like wheelchairs (designated for the handicapped, the underprivileged and the poor) are transported for free when possible.
- Without Exception ALL payment is due at the time drop off or pickup.
- Charges for vehicles are ONLY for transportation from the USA to Cameroon. Duties, taxes and all other related clearing charges for vehicles are determined in Cameroon. We can only give you estimates.
- All items MUST be properly labeled with names and contact phone numbers in USA & Cameroon. Click here to download labels
- Properly label (names/numbers of sender & receiver, on the bag, box or carton and on the wrap, too), tape and properly shrink-wrap. Click here to download labels
- When sending multiple items, properly number each with the total number of items shipped: Example, 1 of 10; 2 of 10, 3 of 10, 10 of 10 etc.
- Tape and properly shrink-wrap all bags, cartons, and boxes.
- Fragile items are shipped at your own risk
While we do not anticipate items getting missing or lost, however, because of insurance policies (or the lack of it), compensation for any loss or damage to items sent is LIMITED to the cost paid for shipment (and NOT the value of cargo). Given the political climate in Cameroon, some items will be opened by the customs during inspection at the port. We cannot guarantee your items will not be opened.